Silent Auction for Lingua Franca
Below you can find a preview of our silent auction items as we raise a portion of our production funds for "Lingua Franca". The silent auction will take place at this evening's kickoff party. Detailed descriptions for each item will be on display at the event. Thank you for your support!
- One (1) ticket to the opening and after-party of “Children of A Lesser God” on Broadway starring Joshua Jackson, Lauren Ridloff and Anthony Edwards on April 11th at Studio 54 Theatre.
- A pair of tickets to Kinky Boots. Come see this Tony Award-winning musical by Cyndi Lauper now in its 6th year on Broadway! With knockout dancing and a spectacularly uplifting story that proves that sometimes, the best way to fit in is to stand out.
- A day on the set of Lingua Franca. Witness how a feature film is made. Spend a day on set at our location, meet our cast and crew.
- Lunch with our Producers. Dine with our multi-award winning producers Gigi Dement (Oscar), Jhett Tolentino (Tony and Grammy) and Carlo Velayo (SXSW) at a restaurant of your choice in New York City. Get to know their background, how they got to where they are now and where they're headed.
- A home-cooked Filipino meal. Never tried the popular adobo dish? How about bistek (Filipino beef steak)? Broaden your gastronomical palette as Lingua Franca writer/director Isabel Sandoval cooks a delicious meal of classic Filipino recipes for you at your own home.
- A cameo role. Be in our film! You or anyone you want in your place can join our cast. We will tailor a role just for you. And as a bonus, you will get an IMDB credit as one of our actors.
- One Botox treatment courtesy of world-renowned dermatologist to the stars Dr. David Colbert.
- Celebrity Photographer Christopher Boudewyns - Photo Session and Digital Prints
- Wisconsin Cheese & Wine. A $500 value. Six bottles of assorted Wisconsin wines and nine different artisan award winning cheeses from Sartori, La Bottego and Uplands Cheese.
- One (1) CoolSculpting session courtesy of Dr. Marissa T. Santos.